Renewable Energy Project Development Programme (PDP)
Establishing business partnerships for sustainable market development
The Renewable Energy Project Development Programme (PDP) implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) supports the promotion of renewable energy technologies as a feasible alternative to conventional power generation in emerging and developing countries.
By facilitating business partnerships and the exchange of experience and expertise between German and local companies, PDP forms a vital basis for sustainable market development.
- Information trips for international business partners and decision-makers to Germany
- Project identification and business trips for German companies to developing and emerging countries in cooperation with the German Chambers of Commerce
- Sector-specific market analyses
- Technical trainings and workshops in developing and emerging countries
- Policy advice for sustainable investments.
PDP is implemented in close cooperation with the German Chambers of Commerce (AHK), so that German and international companies and decision makers can benefit from broad expertise and an extensive business network.